Tuesday 3 March 2015

February Favourites





Nail Polish Favourites 

There are two polishes I have discovered during February that really stand out to me. The first is Butter London Lovely Jubbly.

It is a gorgeous blue, purple and pink glitter *heart eyes emoji x1000* I think this is a great all-year-round glitter as it doesn't look too Christmassy, I might even wear it for my birthday this year. 

The next polish is Four Leaf Clover from China Glaze. Towards the middle of the month, I cracked out some brighter, more spring-like colours. This green is quite unusual as it has a slight blue tone to it without looking turquoise at all. It's shot up to be one of my all time favourites and I can see myself wearing it again really soon. 



Beauty Favourites 

As we are nearing the end of winter and heading into spring, I have been trying to make the most of wearing a berry lip this month. I have heard people rave about Mac Plumful Lipstick for a long time so decided to try it.
I prefer to use one light layer of this and use it almost as a stain rather than build it up to be bold and glossy. 


Macadamia Deep Repair Mask - I LOVE this mask, I have been using it for over a year now but recently rediscovered it. My hair is really thick, coarse, long and dry and this mask really seems to make a difference too my hair. It is so nourishing and moisturising and my hair feels really soft afterwards. I have also noticed that it adds a lot of shine to my hair. The smell of the mask is incredible too, it smells fruity, like peaches and the scent lingers on my hair until I next wash it - amazing! 



TV Favourites

I rewatched Series 1&2 of My Mad Fat Diary this month. I loved it the first time I watched it and I am still absolutely obsessed - I can't wait for Series 3! Its quite different to the sort of shows i usually watch but the fact that it is based around teenagers in the 90's is what drew me in. I especially love all the Oasis references and songs! 

Achievements: 
I went shopping a couple of times with my mum. 
I went to a garden centre for lunch with my mum and nan. 
I went to the beach which was the first time in over 6 months I've attempted to travel so far in the car and spend so long out but I had a really amazing time and didn't feel too bad - yay! 
And then 3 days later I managed to go to the dentist!! 
I had a fab time talking to my friend Katie on FaceTime a couple of times.
I watched two films in one day - before Christmas I could only watch the first 20 minutes of a film before feeling too ill to carry on but on Valentine's Day, I watched two whole films in one day! 

I don't really have any goals for March, I'm just going to see where the month takes me! 

How was your February? What was the highlight of your month? 

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is so lovely ♥
    I desperately want to try the deep repair masque! Must remember to pick it up next time I'm out shopping.
    Hayley xx
    http://englishroses89.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hayley, the deep repair mask is amazing and defo worth the money xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, it sounds like February was a brilliant month for you, super happy you managed to get out a few times and watch two films in a day- go you! I also absoyely love that glittery varnish, how pretty?! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good, thanks! I am so in love with that polish! xxx

      Delete
  3. Totally meant absolutely! Hahah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god that butter nail polish is so gorgeous *heart eyes*
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete