Monday 2 March 2015

Versatile Blogger Award






I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Nicole and the amazing Katy.  
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who so kindly nominated you for the award, and also post a link to their blog
2) Tell 7 facts about yourself 
3) Select 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered, or that you follow regularly
4) Nominate them for the award and let them know via a blog comment (or social media)

7 Facts About Me:
1.) I have lived in the same house my whole life.
2.) I have a cat, 5 rabbits, 9 guinea pigs and some fish.
3.) I have never read any of the Harry Potter or Hunger Games books. 
4.) I own over 120 bottles of nail varnish(!!)
5.) I have never been on a plane. 
6.) When I was younger, I danced for 7/8 years. 
7.) I'm a bit OCD about skincare/body care and can't go to bed without taking my make up off properly and I can't not put body moisturiser in after I've had a shower. 

I nominate: 
Alice from Floral Smile
Hayley from Hayley Eszti
Meg from MegSays
Emma from Emma Drusilla
Sian from Me, Myself and M.E
Anna from M.E, myself and I
Poppy from Poppyfield
Katie from Katie Brook
Lauren from Laurens Looks 


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on 3. 6. & 7. Haha. No problem on the nomination, it was wel well deserved!

    http://nicolemmorgan.blogspot.com

    Nicole
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination Chloe, I can't get over how many nail varnishes you've got hahah- I'm jealous! X

    ReplyDelete