Wednesday 1 October 2014

September Favourites

Beauty 

I am so in love with the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush. This was new to me at the beginning of the month and i love how it is a dark berry shade without looking too dark or gothic. It's super wearable and perfect for the day time.



 
I had a sample of the New Charity Pot from Lush in with my birthday present from my friend Charlotte and loved it so much that I went and bought the biggest tub they do. It is quite thick so you probably wouldn't need to use it all over, every day but it's great for super dry patches like elbows and feet and is surprisingly even more moisterising than any BodyShop body butters I've tried.

 

Something else that I love from Lush is The Comforter Bubble Bar which smells of raspberries and sweets and turns your bath pink and super bubbly - what's not to love? Sorry I don't have a picture of it, I've used most of it up! 

Achievements

I baked two cakes this month, a lemon drizzle and a Victoria sandwhich cake, went shopping three times, went to a garden centre for lunch and went to a Macamillan coffee morning. I'm super impressed with how much I've done this much and really pleased I managed it all and feel really grateful to of had such a good month! 


The lemon drizzle cake I made 


Things I'm looking forward to next month

October is one of my favourite months and I'm really looking forward to Halloween! I love Halloween so I'm hoping to bake something Halloween related and maybe dress up a little bit... 

I'm hoping to go out shopping a couple of times too and to my favourite place for a hot chocolate with my mum and nan! Sorry I don't really have many new favourites this month. A lot of the books I have read haven't been very good! 

How was your September? 


2 comments:

  1. I also made a lemon drizzle cake this month it was so yummy! The Revlon Lip Crayon is such a pretty colour!
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon drizzle cake is my favourite! Reading your post has inspired me to bake myself one very soon :) Hope you have a lovely time going to your favourite place for hot chocolate if you've not already been.
    Faye
    freckles&all

    ReplyDelete