Sunday 14 April 2013

Favourite Spoonie Blogs


My Top Spoonie Blogs

Hi Guys,
Todays post is going to be all about my favourite 'Spoonie' blogs. So lets crack on!

  • Bendy Beth - I love Beth so much. We first started talking on twitter over a year ago now (how time flies when you are having fun!) and she is always there for me. Thank you Beth!
  • Laughing from my sickbed - Irene is one of the strongest women i know. I hope she doesn't mind me saying this but she has been ill for over 30 years and continues to carry on fighting. She is very strong-minded and her blog is amazing if you want advice, information and laughs.
  • Fight ME Strong - Charlotte is amazing and so positive and inspirational. A lovely gorgeous girl who i am proud to be friends with.
  • Sick Girl Diary - I first found Kelly on Youtube, and can i just say, I luuurve her Youtube channel. She has the best spoonie videos and is so positive and inspirational.
  • Mookpixie -  I found Charlotte on twitter and then saw her blog after that. She is such a lovely girl and her posts are so helpful.
Okay, so they are some of my favourite spoonie blogs, sorry i couldn't include them all but please let me know what some of your favourite spoonie blogs are as i would love to find some more!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to thank you for a while now for your very kind words about my blog and me, Chloe. You're such a doll!

    I see your writing getting stronger with each post. And as always, I'm blown away by your insight, most especially because of how young you are.

    Keep up the good work, sweetie. Love ya! (But you already knew that!)

    Irene xx

    ReplyDelete