Tuesday 13 May 2014

The Budget Cleansing Balm

I've mentioned (and declared my love for) this cleansing balm by Boots Botantics before but I love it so much so that I've dedicated a whole post to it! 
I bought my first tub of this back in August last year. I'd been reading and hearing about the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm from bloggers and Youtubers for a while and wanted to test out the idea of using a balm/oil to break down my make up at the end of the day but didn't want to splash out on something too expensive. 



At first, I hated the smell. It's very 'natural' smelling and herbal and I really didn't like it. But after a while, I got used to it and if I'm honest, 9 months down the line, I really like the smell!

I love the balms ability to break down all your make up and leave your skin feeling super plump and soft and hydrated. It's not stripping at all and doesn't leave your skin feeling super tight like some gel or foaming cleansers. 



Using a hot flannel or muslin cloth (you get a free cloth with the balm) you can remove all your make up, even waterproof mascara! 

The ingredients are all natural and readable and there are no harsh chemicals or god forbid, Mineral Oil! 

I'm on my second tub of this and although I only use it when I wear make up (and I don't wear make up too often), it has lasted me a good 8 months or so. (It would maybe last 6 months if you wear make up most days) 

I love that this balm retails at just £9 from Boots stores. 
What is your favourite budget cleansing balm? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment