Tuesday 13 May 2014

Change of Diet - 2 week update







I was intending to do a weekly update on my new diet, or "change of lifestyle" should I say but I missed te weekly point so two weeks it is! The hardest thing has definitely been the sugar cravings, especially at 'that time of the month', girls I know a lot of you will be with me on that one! 
I've also struggled with eating out. For example, if my family are having fish and chips at the beach, what do I eat from the fish and chip shop? I will of had salad for my lunch so don't really want to eat the exact same for my dinner! 
Another thing I've been struggling with is flavour and finding ways of making my meals taste different and seem exciting. 
I think I've lost a bit of weight, I never weight myself and I have measured myself or anything like that so can't give you the exact facts or figures but I've definitely noticed a few changes. 
I'm a lot less bloated and haven't felt sick or had any stomach problems since. I think cutting out bread and carbs has made me feel a bit better and I've noticed how ill certain foods do make me feel, it's hard to tell when you're eating them all the time! 
I'm not gonna lie, I have had a few things that aren't on my diet plan but I've figured that that's okay, one ice cream is not going to kill me and I'm going to stick to the plan and be good 99% of the time. 
I've been liking the Nakd Bars, the apple pie and the berry cheeky ones are my faves but I like the cocoa one too! 
So that's it for my two week update, let me know of any foods or recipes you think I might be able to try.

Chloe xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment