Wednesday 3 July 2013

The birthday

Hey guys,

So last Wednesday I turned 16 and I promised you some pictures from my birthday meal on Friday. I did get a camera for my birthday and was hoping to upload the pictures that I took on that but unfortunately there have been some problems uploading the photos to my computer so I'm going to use the pictures from my mums camera instead. I'll try and upload the photos from my camera asap in another post. Hope you enjoy!

 
Me ready to go out. Woah there! I got my legs out!


 
Dress from Joe Browns



Me and my bestie chum Lucy


 

 
 

Me and my brother and sister

 
Me and my massive dessert
 
Don't forget to Subscribe and comment. There is a link my bloglovin on the right hand side (Don't forget, GFG is no more!) Thank you so much for reading. See y'all again soon!

2 comments: