Wednesday 16 July 2014

Butter London - Teddy Girl




I have a guinea pig called Teddy so I think that is part of the reason I picked up this polish. Names play a huge part in nail polish buying for me! 
Teddy Girl is a baby pink milky cream polish (more pink than Essie Fiji) and it kinda reminds me of a strawberry milkshake! 
Pastel formulas are really hard to get right and I think Butter London have done pretty well on this one. The application wasn't the best and did require a bit more concentration than some polishes. The Butter London brushes are quite small and thin unlike a wide Essie brush and as you can see in the second picture, even after 3 coats, the polish was still a bit patchy especailly around the top of the nail which is a bit disappointing considering BL is sold for around £10 a bottle. 
The wear time of Butter London polishes is amazing and you really can't fault it. They don't chip at all and would probably last a good week and a half on most people. 

So, what do you think? Is Butter London worth the hefty price tag? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the colour. I've seen this brand around are they a natural organic product? I have seen them in health stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen them in health stores before but im guessing that is because they are 3 free (I think!) which means they have no bad ingredients and are better for you than some polishesxx

      Delete