Sunday 6 July 2014

Birthday Make Up




As promised, here's a peek at what make up I wore for my birthday. It's pretty natural and simple and something that I would wear on an "everyday" basis. I hope you enjoy this post as I've never really done anything like this before! 

Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in the shades 100 and 103 mixed together. Soap and Glory KickAss concealer. Sleek Cappuccino eyeshadow from the Au Natural palette in my brows. And the Natural Collection clear mascara to set my brows in place. I then curled my lashes and used Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara. Next some Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef on my cheeks. A bit of Bourjois bronzer. Revolution vivid baked highlighter in Peach lights. And finally some Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set it all into place. (And nothing on the lips, although I did add a bit of Tanya Burr Picnic in the Park lipgloss later on) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment