Wednesday 10 September 2014

Liebster Award




So the other day, my friend Katie nominated me for the Liebster Award. Here are her questions and my answers... 

1. If a purple alien with three heads knocked on your front door and gave you the chance to make a planet, what would it look like (from space) and what would you name it?
It would be pink (obviously!) and white and swirly. Kinda like the Comforter from Lush but in planet form. And it would be called Aurora because I love the name and Sleeping Beauty/disney/princesses! 

2. Tea or hot chocolate?
You can't ask me this, Katie! Don't make me chose! I drink tea more but I do love a good hot chocolate. I'd probably have to say tea. Is that a boring answer? 

 3.What's your favourite quote or saying?
I have SO many! I might even do a whole post on them soon but for now, this is one of my faves 



 4.You're given one trip in a time machine, you can go whenever and wherever you want, where would you choose? 

The 30's/40's in America like in the NoteBook or the English countryside in the 20's. I'd really love to travel back to the 20's, I love the fashion and the make-up and how much everything changed in such a short amount of time. 

5. Which piece of clothing do you own that you couldn't do without and ultimately wear all the time? 

Can I be really boring and say black leggings? I wear my leather jacket all the time too! 

6. If you could live inside a TV series or film as one of the characters, what series/film would it be? 
The TV series I'd love to be inside is Gossip Girl. You get to live in New York, and the clothes are to die for, they got to Paris and the Hamptons all the time and they have loads of money! If I had to chose a character to be too, I'd probably chose Blair purely for Chuck Bass related reasons, who wouldn't?! *swoon* 

7. What's your favourite candle scent?

I LOVE candles in general so picking one is super hard! Um.... I really love Coastal Waters by Yankee Candle. 

8. Which season is your favourite, and why? 
Katie, you totally know what I'm going to say! Autumn of course! I love layering and cosy winter evenings, candles and dark lipstick and nail polish! 

9. Go-to comfort food or drink? 
Chocolate! 

10. Who's your biggest role model/inspiration? 
I have so many! But all my spoonie friends are my role models :) 

I nominate....
Ella 
Anna
I would of nominated all the girls that Katie did too!
 

And my questions for you are:
1.) which beauty product makes you feel most like a princess? 
2.) What is your favourite Disney film? 
3.) Why did you start blogging? 
4.) Name something (an event or time of year) you are looking forward to? 
5.) Who is your celebrity crush? 
6.) Your favourite quote? 
7.) Cats or dogs? 
8.) Name a song that reminds you of your childhood
9.) Name a place in the world you would like to visit
10.) name something you are scared of

Chloe xx 

4 comments: