Monday 8 September 2014

My Holiday - Part #2

On the Monday, we went to a Victorian museum called Bygones. My camera didn't focus too well with the dodgey museum light and as it was quite dark, I didn't get many pictures but I did manage to get one of my favourite bit  - the old make up!

We then went for a wander/wheel along the cliff tops.

 

 
On Tuesday we went to Babbacombe Model Village. I struggled a lot because we couldn't take the wheelchair as it was super hilly and there were a lot of steps - not fun!

 
I liked the Eastenders set...





 
And Will, Kate and baby George were probably my favourite part. We then went for dinner and came back in the evening when it was all lit up...

 
 
We also drove past the big wheel in Torquay on our way home when it was lit up too - pretty!
Chloe xx
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment