Thursday 4 September 2014

The Autumn Tag 2014


Source

1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc? I love this question! My favourite drink is probably a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks - does anyone else cringe when people call them a PSL? I love English breakfast tea, hot chocolate, coffee and a good chai too. 

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves? I'm a big fan of snoods, scarves tend to be a bit too much of a faff for me, they go wonky or get tangled up in my hair so I love how easy snoods are. I have long boots from last year but am hoping to invest in a pair of ankle boots this year and maybe a pair of uggs - not real ones though! 

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? I can't say my music tastes change with the seasons apart from at Christmas. I love Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran which I guess is kinda seasonal appropriate even though I listen to it all year round. 

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year? I'm not a huge buyer of perfumes but I really like Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck Enchanted which is a little bit deeper than the original. Charlie's Red perfume always reminds me of autumn too - I don't care what anyone says, it's a classic! I also love The BodyShops vanilla body mist because it's a simple scent and is nice and warm and cosy too. 

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season? I'm currently using up a few more fruity, summery scents but hopefully I'll be burning some warm cinnamony scents soon like Yankee Candles, Macintosh, Blissful Autumn and Home Sweet Home. 

6. What do you love most about Autumn? Oh I love soooo many things! I especially love cosying up in the evening and watching TV. I love the lead up to Halloween and the feeling you get when you know Christmas is on it's way! I think I might do a whole post about what I love about autumn so look out for that soon. Well, soon ish! 

7. Favourite makeup look? I love bronze, purple, or plum eye make up and a berry lip. I'm really in love with Revlons Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush and the Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie - look out for them in a favourites video soon! 

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? Probably painting my nails with darker shades, seeing all the leaves on the ground, the autumn TV and just general coziness! 

P.S I tag everyone who is reading this to do this TAG. Let's spread some autumnal cheer! 


1 comment:

  1. I like the tag, I think I will do it :)

    Very nice blog, keep it up with the good work!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete