Tuesday 5 August 2014

Barry M Guava



Yes, another polish from the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine range! I'm sorry if you're getting sick of these, I do have something a bit different from Barry M coming soon.

One thing I will say about the range is that the names of the polishes are completely nothing to do with the shades. Are Guava fruits a bright blue? 

This is one of the few colours that I don't have a million dupes of so I love that it is unique in my collection. It is more blue than green and is bright without being neon. It's super pretty, love it! 

It applied really well. The first coat gave a good even coverage and was completely okay by the second (you could probably get away with one thick coat but I prefer to use thinner coats and I find it gives a better finish - less gloopy) 

I don't know if I was just being impatient that day, but this colour seemed to dry super slowly and I did knock my middle finger which caused a bit of smudging whilst waiting for the second coat to dry. 

What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty colour, I love blue nail polish :) I'm so obsessed with Barry M, whenever I try another brand I just always come back to them they really are the best :D
    Love Holly x

    www.pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M is amzing! I never used to like them that much but the Gellys have totally sold me!

      Delete