Thursday 21 August 2014

Barry M Mediterranean


Excuse the weird angle of that shot but I wanted to make sure you got a good idea of the duochrome-ness of this polish and were able to see the pink and the gold! 

Anyway, can we just take a moment to appreicate how beautiful this is. It kinda reminds me of something Carrie Bradshaw might have worn in Sex and the City 2. Very Arabian/Mediterrianin (hence the name)

This polish was released as part of Barry M's Aquarium Colkection earlier this year and I just had to get my hands on this one. It kinda has a Mac Bad Fairy air about it and looks amazing in the sunlight  because as well as being a pink/gold duochrome, there are tiny bits of pink-ish/silver shimmer in there too which you can only see in super bright sunlight. 

There really is nothing else in the drugstore like it and I am SO impressed with what Barry M have done for just £3:99. It's crazy! 

To sum everything up: it's amazing. It's £3:99. If you can buy one, do. 

1 comment:

  1. oh la la, I love that colour it looks amazing!

    Lennae xxx
    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete