Monday 18 August 2014

Things I love about Autumn


Autumn is my all time favourite season. I love how warm and cosy it is, I love the fashion, the colours, the leaves falling from the trees. The crisp mornings, blue skies and the colours of the leaves. 
I love drinking hot apple and cinnamon tea, Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes and chai tea lattes. 
I love burning candles, snuggling with blankets and reading. 
I love the television, all the shows like Downton, Strictly, I'm a Celebrity and The X Factor. 
I love jumpers and leggings, boots, leather jackets and scarves, fuzzy socks and slippers. Sweater weather truely is the best weather! 
I love cinnamon scented bubble baths and Lush bath bombs. 
I love pumpkins, Halloween, rainy days, bonfires, fireworks, toffee apples, sparklers and hot chocolates with cream and marshmallows. 
I love crunching in leaves, foggy frosty mornings, drinking coffee outside in the early morning when the air is crisp and fresh. 
I love the colours, the oranges, the purples, golds, the raspberry oxblood shades, the greens and rich jewel tones. 
I love dark nail polish, winged liner (although I'm yet to master it), berry toned lipstick. Autumn make-up is my favourite! 
I love roast dinners, sweet potato mash, sausage casseroles, jacket potatoes and comfort food.

What do you love about Autumn? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment