Thursday 19 June 2014

Birthday Breakfast

I wanted to do something a little bit different for my birthday this year but I'm obviously not well enough to do anything that involves too much walking or would use much energy - boo! Most years we go out for dinner so I thought if switch it up a bit and go out for breakfast/brunch instead. 

The destination of choice was Frankie and Bennys.

But first, selfie time!


My sister, caught in the moment, mid-swallow 

My brother, clearly enjoying the experience. Not. 



My sister went for the Bacon and Maple Syrup pancakes...


And me, my mum and brother had the blueberry pancakes..

Let me know if you have any recommendations for breakfast places in Kent, we would love to find some new places to try! I hope you all had a great weekend! xx

P.S a post on the make up I wore is coming soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment