Monday 9 June 2014

My Week #1

It's been very beauty-related around these parts recently so I thought I'd start a new little series where at the end of the week, I tell you what I've been up to and how I've been feeling etc. 

On Monday, I was super tired. The day mainly consisted of writing my assignment for college, having a bath and boring stuff like that! I wrote and published my post on my new Avon Gel Finish polish.



Tuesday I felt a lot worse. When I woke up, my head really hurt and so did my whole body. It felt like I'd been hit by a truck during the night. I didn't get any college work done like I hoped but I sat in the garden for the afternoon to read my book, It's Raining Men by Milly Johnson (she's my fave!). 



I go to college for a couple of hours most Wednesdays but this week we had a inset day so I stayed home and worked some more. 

Thursday was one of the most exciting days of the week. Me and my best friend Lucy both had days off from college/school so we went for a picnic. Photos were meant to be taken but I forgot..oops! 

Friday was super sunny so a lot of time was spent in the garden. I was going to fake tan but my mit broke - boo! I finished my book and started reading Stately Pursuits by Katie Fforde. 



Saturday was pretty boring and my pain was bad after I took a shower and washed my hair. Lots of time was spent on Pinterest! 

Sunday was bootfair day so I got up at 5:30am - which probably wasn't very sensible after only 3 1/2 hours sleep! It was super cold so my body was protesting and my pain was super bad, I was really grumpy and FREEZING (but still managed to be super sweaty at the same time - tmi?!) and sooo tired. When we got home, I slept for 2/3 hours and felt rubbish all evening, my glands are now super sore and I'm going to need to do some serious hard-core resting today (Monday). 


My squished-into-the-car bootfair selfie! 

How was your week? Let me know if you liked this weekly post xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment